Saturday, August 2, 2014

The BIG Clutter-Cleaning Project of 2014

My BIG clutter cleaning (downsizing) project, started in July, still continues. I’m in the phase of actually tackling “things” but, surprisingly enough, this process has been serving more like a “mind-setting process” or “letting go” process. The clutter cleaning is more a psychological procedure, that’s what I am finding out.

In the mental space I have created through cleaning, a scary feeling has been growing day by day. SOMETHING IS ABSOLUTELY NOT RIGHT IN THIS WORLD. In the future, will my kids, our kids, have a happy and clean world to live in?  Unfortunately, I would say NO to this, my own question, UNLESS we , each of us, start thinking about this seriously.

Even if I live the average life expectancy of an Asian woman, I have just a couple of decades. I don’t think I will be full-functioning until the end. Then the time left for me may be (hopefully) less than, what, 25years? Less? A shockingly short time left for me….

I graduated from a busy mom’s life ( I’m still a mom, though).  I think it is time for me to start doing something for our kids’ beautiful and safe future.

The BIG Clutter-Cleaning Project of 2014 has been more than just clutter cleaning. I am glad that I have started this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment